Saturday, 29th January 2022
<To guardian.ng
Search

Osagie Ehanire

16 Mar 2020
⁣With the number of people dying from the coronavirus disease increasing daily around the world, it surely came as a relief to Nigerians when the Minister of Health, Osagie Ehanire recently announced that the second infected case of the coronavirus in Nigeria tested negative. ⁣ ⁣ While it is great news to note that there are no known cases of people infected with the virus in Nigeria, it is important to take personal hygiene seriously this period. as Nigerians remain uncalm.
9 Mar 2020
A second case of the coronavirus has been confirmed in the country. The minister of health Osagie Ehanire, disclosed this at a press conference in Edo state earlier today.
4 Mar 2020
The minister of Health, Osagie Ehanire, has disclosed that there is no new case of Coronavirus in Nigeria after the confirmation of the index case.

Latest

1 day ago
London police chief Cressida Dick has said officers will investigate a spate of parties held at Prime Minister Boris Johnson's residence and office during COVID-19 lockdowns
1 day ago
The British prime minister is facing fresh accusations of hosting parties during lockdown in June 2020. About 30 people are said to have attended a birthday celebration, when gatherings were not allowed.
1 day ago
As football fans reel over the deaths of at least eight people outside Olembe Stadium, questions have been raised as to how the tragedy unfolded. There had been concerns about poor preparation ahead of the tournament.
1 day ago
Eight teams are left standing in the Africa Cup of Nations after a round of 16 full of suspense, surprises and upsets but overshadowed by tragedy and more criticism for CAF. Selina Sykes is joined by Sports Editor Simon Harding and Eurosport journalist Ruben Slagter to discuss all the major talking points of the knockouts so far and what to expect in the quarter-finals.
1 day ago
Here are a few reasons to pick up a copy of The Guardian on Saturday. Find these stories and much more when you grab a copy of The Guardian on Saturday.
1 day ago
Denmark has accused coup generals of playing a dirty political game after the junta withdrew the invitation to deploy Danish troops. Denmark has announced the country would withdraw its newly deployed contingent of 90 troops from Mali after repeated demands by the poor Sahel country's military junta.