Monday, 5th December 2022
<To guardian.ng
Search

Man identified as Cleveland suspect claims to have killed 13

By Reuters
17 April 2017   |   12:05 pm
In a video broadcast on Facebook, a man in Cleveland identified as Steve Stephens, claims to have killed 13 people and says is working on more. Cleveland Police are urging the man to turn himself in.

Related

1 May
The European Union agreed on new regulations that require social media companies and online marketplaces to remove illegal content. Advertisement targeting minors will also be banned.
27 Apr
Find these stories and much more when you grab a copy of The Guardian on Wednesday.
28 Apr
A state probe following the 2020 killing of George Floyd found that Minneapolis officers engaged in a "pattern or practice of race discrimination." The findings come days after Floyd's convicted killer filed an appeal.
10 May
Here are a few reasons to pick up a copy of The Guardian on Wednesday⁣. Find these stories and much more when you grab a copy of The Guardian on Wednesday.⁣
17 May
Israel's police chief has ordered a probe into the actions of officers at the funeral of reporter Shireen Abu Akleh in Jerusalem. Germany's top diplomat, Annalena Baerbock, said she was "deeply shocked" by the events.
31 May
Popular Punjabi rapper and politician Sidhu Moose Wala was gunned down over the weekend after his security was reduced. Police said gang feuds might be behind the killing.
2 Jun
Sandberg helped transform the company into an over $100-billion-a-year powerhouse. She will continue to serve on the board of directors.
6 Jun
Police have been accused of failing to keep tabs on a racist killer during one of Germany's worst-ever far-right shootings. Police say they had to proceed cautiously.
11 Jun
Law enforcement officers waiting to confront the gunman in the Uvalde school massacre were aware of the wounded inside, according to a New York Times report.
11 Jun
Paris police chief Didier Lallement has accepted a 'failure' in security operations during the Champions League final. He also defended the handling of the chaos and actions he believes 'prevented deaths.'
17 Jun
Brazilian rescue teams have found a backpack and clothes belonging to British journalist Dom Phillips and tribal expert Bruno Pereira respectively. Their mission to find the missing men continues.
19 Jun
The remains of UK journalist Dom Phillips and indigenous expert Bruno Pereira have been found in the Amazon jungle, according to a report. However, federal police deny that the bodies had been found and identified.